Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boy, I really need to get it together...

It's been quite a few weeks since I've posted anything. And I mean anything. I promised I'd review my wheels and cranks, but I got caught up drooling over the new Giant Defy. This is basically the new for 09 version of my beloved OCR composite that I've been beating on for three years. So now that I have a new two-wheeled object of lust in my life, what's next? Will I dump my still relatively sexy ride for a newer, younger model? Probably. Don't get upset, at least I'm honest. And the truth of the matter is this: My current sweetheart will probably stay in the family as a beginner bike for my girlfriend (that I'm desperately trying to get into riding). I know it's not a dignified fate for such a nice bike, but I can't just let her go. Besides, me and my girlfriend are both short enough to where the bike actually fits us both. As for the Defy, check my new mistress and the rest of the 09 line out here (she's only my mistress until I buy her, probably in the spring...she's not cheap you know).

No comments: