Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fanboys

A friend's recent post on Facebook asking for feedback on whether to switch to "The Now network" highlighted on of my pet peeves: fanboy's.

A post by one person who had the EVO led to a debate between an Apple fanboy and an Android supporter. I'm not going to state the obvious, but I think you know where I would fall in this debate.

The thing that irks me so much about this is the fact that no matter how good Android gets, Apple fanboy's will always have on the blinders. At the end of the day, there is room for both OS's. Even webOS and WP7 can (and hopefully will) join the party. The worst part is that the Apple fanboy is in IT. Crazy, right?

I may prefer the open nature of Android to the vice grip of control that Apple keeps on it's products, but I think the more at this party, the merrier. Not only does it serve as an incubator for innovation, but it also benefits all of us.

From 120PSEye

No comments: